New positioning technologies and spatial techniques forum
29th May 2015
0830 - 1700
Tracey Village Social and Sports Club
Cnr. Tambling Tce & Henbury Avenue, Wanguri
$100 for SSSI Members, $150 for non-SSSI Members
6 CPD Points
Open to all SSSI Members and non-members.
Our event was a resounding success with almost 50 attendees!
The event included a range of presentations from the NT’s surveying and spatial profession, and also supporters of our community provided delegates with insightful information on new positioning technologies and geospatial techniques that affect us today and in to the future.
- Gerrie, Lucia. New Trimble RTX Technology and Trimble VRSNOW Service - Applications, Benefits and Opportunities. Ultimate Positioning Group.
- Bartolo, Renee and Whiteside, Tim. A Remote Sensing Program for Environmental Monitoring using Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV). Department of the Environment.
- Hansen, Jamie. Embracing the "Frankenstein" Approach to Surveying and Mapping in the Northern Territory. AAM Pty Ltd.
- Madsen, Peter. BIM and the Surveyor. LISTECH Pty Ltd.
- Sandy, Craig. eLand Development, the impact of new technology for Surveyors and Lands Departments. NT Department of Lands, Planning and the Environment.
- Whiteside, Tim and Bartolo, Renee. Monitoring vegetation sucess of a rehabilitated mine site using multispectral UAV imagery. Department of the Environment.
- Peterson, Amy and Sarib, Rob. The future of Geospatial Positioning Infrastructure. NT Department of Lands, Planning and the Environment.
- McDonald, David. Enterprise Location Services for Government. Pitney Bowes.
- O'Flaherty, Anthony. Transforming Surveying Projects into Web Applications. Esri Australia.
- Twaddle, David. Traditional GNSS RTK Compared to Network RTK Solutions. C.R. Kennedy.
- Fetherstonhaugh, Alan. Resume for a Surveying UAS. Position Partners.